Pediatric-friendly to care for your kids.
When your child is sick and needs emergency care in Mechanicsville, VA, Hanover Emergency Center doctors and nurses are specially trained to care for pediatric patients in a medical emergency.
We understand how stressful a medical emergency is for both you and your child. Our team will communicate with you throughout your child’s care and make sure that you are comfortable with our treatment plan.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
We go to extraordinary lengths to make sure their visit to our emergency room is as comforting and safe as possible.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Convenient onsite parking with direct access to the facility
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 804-320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).